Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 5: March 10, 2009 - Doc Appointment

I swear my baby doesn't look sick, his sleep is a little messed up and he's sporadically coughing and sneezing and he still seems a little hot, but otherwise his regular funny self :) I haven't figured out if he got me sick or if I got him sick, my throat feels like sandpaper in the morning and the evening...I hate being sick!

Ed was supposed to get his shots today but because of his fever the doctors didn't want to give them in case he reacts to them, which wouldn't be good on top of his cold. I finally decided to get the blood taken for my thyroid test, I feel like things are probably fine but it'll be interesting to find out for sure since all the women on my side have thyroid issues.

I've cancelled all my playdates this week but am hoping that we miraculously get all better by the end of the week so we can have a good weekend...did I mention I hate being sick!! The calendar is full and I hate missing out on my daily outings, they keep me sane.

Anyways, here's the photo of the day. Ed has recently started sitting up without support fairly well, here he is propped up on his change table and looking in his circle mirrors, he loves them :)

0 comments: