Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 3: March 8, 2009 - Daylight Savings

So I'm a day late and I realize I'm not gonna because to keep up with a blog a day...there just aren't enough hours in a day...especially since spring daylight savings steals one from us. Ed didn't wake up till 9am on Sunday, which was really 10am. The worse was the night time, he was already staying awake till 10pm before the change...last night was 11:30pm before he finally decided to sleep. I tried the whole night time routine thing but he just doesn't want to sleep at that time. We had previously tried CIO for about a week almost a month or so ago and after a full week we saw no progress so decided to put it off for another month or so. I'm leery about starting it again, it was really hard to deal with. I can't really complain because once Ed does go down he's only up a few times during the night to eat and since he's in bed with us...I'm half asleep and hardly notice.

So Sunday night was eventful but during the day we mostly just hung out around the house, not much going on at all. This is supper time with avocado and banana, me trying a technique in photoshop to isolate the messy puree:

0 comments: