Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 4: March 9, 2009 - Recipe Exchange

So today our activity was a recipe exchange with the Junction Parents at Cool Hand of a Girl. What a great little shop, I had never been before and tried an avocado sandwich for the first time ever...so good :) Half the ladies ended up cancelling for various family emergencies or last minute notice (with the RSVP/waiting list system) but 5 of us still made it out and enjoyed chatting it up, eating lunch and exchanging recipes.

I almost thought I was going to have to cancel for a while this morning, Ed woke up at 6am this morning -- very unlike him and I noticed that he was boiling in his sleeper. I changed his bum and took him back into bed with just his diaper. It took him about a half hour to get back to sleep just in time for DH to start snoring...by 7am the alarm went off and Ed was still boiling, I took out the thermometer and he had a slight fever. He's never had one before and it bothers me that he's so hot all over. I get DH to call his mom and we give him some Tylenol. Once dad leaves we go back to sleep till 10am!!!!! It seems like his fever is a little better and he's not boiling all over but then he starts wincing his eyes...he's never done that before. He was fairly well behaved while we were out and we didn't actually get back till after 1pm so he's tired and napping. I'll get his 365 pic sometime later this afternoon or tonight. I'm concerned for my little dude but luckily we have a doc appointment tomorrow so that's fairly convenient.

0 comments: