Monday, December 1, 2008

It's Ed's 3mos Birthday Today!

We celebrated by hitting up the Junction Parent's Stroller Fit this morning, I was so close to not going, Ed had fallen back asleep and I woke up at 8:30am just in time to finish getting us ready and out the door to get there in time (something I haven't been doing the past couple times we've gone). Mind you, I think every morning "I am so close to not going", lol :)

Ed's sleeping at the moment, not sure how long that will last so I'm using the time to check up on email and the various websites I go to. I know once he wakes up I'm going to try a few of the new leg positions in the Ergo. Lindsay's Urban Hiking for Families meetup is tomorrow afternoon and we're hitting up Yorkville and Rosedale. It would be pretty cool if I could use the Ergo instead of the wrap.

I was supposed to meetup with my friend, Sarah, this afternoon but unfortunetly she's under the weather and we don't want to risk bringing the illness into the family. What am I going to do this afternoon...I have a library book ready for pickup at the library. I assumed it was another sleep book, I've gone through No Cry Sleep Solution, Dr. Sears, Ann Douglas, Baby Whisperer and am waiting for the Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child...but it's not, it's two books on baby signing! So much more fun than sleep books ;)

Juntion Parents are having a Intro to Baby Signing session on Friday this week and even though most people don't start with the signs till 4mos, the lady who runs it is signing people up for the classes in January. I really wish Scott could come though but he'll only be able to make it if it's a weekend thing. It just seems like it would be so much easier for him to attend than me relay all the info back to him...if he doesn't go he won't seem as interested in doing it with Ed at home.

This can't be very interesting for people to read?! I think that's why I hadn't gotten into Blogging before, I had always though of doing it while I was pregnant because I was real bored at work and had lots of time on my hands, but then again we'll see how long this lasts. I'm easily distracted :) Time to try and get some christmas lights out, it was supposed to happen over the weekend but it didn't, the closer I get them to the door the more chances they'll go up :)

1 comments:

Junction Mama said...

very cute name for your blog michelle!